Cassidy_Odele
Nov 02, 2021
Being A Disabled Sex Worker

How sex work changed my world

Sex work has bettered my life in more than just adding money to my pocket.

I am disabled.
I physically can NOT work a “normal” job.

I have always had a secret sexual side of me and started sex work at 18/19 briefly and then briefly again at 22.

Now at freshly 25 Sex Work is my WORK full time ( besides some part time other online social work )..yes sex work is REAL work but so many people believe that’s not true…

So for any naysayer let me show you how Sex Work has been the best job and changed my world...

As I said sex work for me has not only given me the ability to have money in my pockets to pay for medically NEEDED medication but , sex work has also given me the freedom and space to explore and love my unique body…

You may find lots of beautiful other sex workers , maybe even some like me with bright colored hair and some tattoos….

But I dont think you probably scroll & see many Sex Workers that are disabled compared to the ratio of non disabled sex workers. 

How many sex workers have you seen with a feeding tube dangling from their stomach , medical bracing , a wheelchair , or the scars from procedures and surgeries that kept them alive. 

There was a point in time a few months ago where I was actually hospitalized due to a tube I had placed to my heart through my chest getting infected and yet even though I had that tube and numerous other tubes I never once have had any rude comments about any of my medical “appearances”…and while hospitalized I was still able to generate income with my platforms even though I wasn’t even creating content. 

Being a sex worker has made me see the beauty in all the things that others once made me believe were “flaws”.

Sex work I believe is about celebrating everyones individualities …and there is nothing more beautiful and hopeful than that for anyone else worried about their looks wanting to join the family of sex work.

Oh ! Did I also mention that I get to sometimes cum AND get paid 😏 

- Chronic Goddess 💕🧡