Venus
Nov 02, 2021
Behind the Scenes

Behind the Scenes

Everybody has a story. As you read this you're thinking about your story and I'm thinking about mine as I type but will we ever know each other to the extent of knowing ourselves? Probably not, and that's 100% okay.
Something we realize too late in life, or maybe not at all, is that everyone has this complex background with experiences and memories that shape them into the person they are today.  When I'm driving on the road I don't see cars - I see families going camping, business people late to work, teenagers still learning, couples taking their dog to the park, and simply life happening all around me. Since I'm talking about experiences and stories, let me tell you a few that have shaped me into the woman that I am today - let's go a little deeper than "seller". I am the youngest of three children and I grew up in a small town on a potato, corn, and wheat/grain farm with cows and everything haha. The two lessons that I look back on in my life involves lessons taught from both my mom and dad. My mother could be described as the scariest person to any one who messes with her kids, a true mama bear. She was always telling me to be strong and independent but most of all - kind. Kind to strangers and people you talk to, kind to elders and children, kind to animals. But she also told me there is a place to draw a line, to stand up to opressors, to stand up for the little guy, and most importantly to stand up for myself. Then I had my father who was into comic books, singing, sci-fi movies, and acting - just a huge nerdy goofball. He used to always tell me to never be afraid of straying from the crowd and if you can make people laugh you have the golden ticket. These lessons are the staple of who I am as an individual and what all of my values are built up on. People who take the time to chat and get to know me will say that I have a great sense of humor, I'm kind, mature, strong, and hella sexy lol. Never forget that while we are caught up in this delicious world of pleasure and release, we are all people with an entire world outside of this. Always remember to be respectful, patient, and most of all, be kind. ♡

Behind the Scenes