images229611
1/1
Creamy , Gassy , Morning Poo 💩 |... I held this creamy shit in until I could record and when I released it ugh it felt so damn good!! Video of me spreading my cheeks with farts and poo is 1:17 , then there’s a second video :09 that shows you how it looked in the toilet . Watch this pretty gal do nasty tings 😈 video will be sent via gdrive, xoxo 0 views | Posted Sep 22, 2021
$5 USD
Sold
user
drippntittymilkcutie
Hi there , I’m Andi , a juicy Latina that radiates temptation and drips in more than one place ; I’m here to serve this kinky community in all kinds of different fun ways 😏.I love wearing a vari...
Hi there ,

I’m Andi , a juicy Latina that radiates temptation and drips in more than one place ; I’m here to serve this kinky community in all kinds of different fun ways 😏.

I love wearing a variety of panties and the dirtiest ones really are thrilling for me . Many of my panties are worn for 2 days and shipping is included for USA addresses and international shipping is available for +$20. Socks and Bras are also available as well as naughty treats, misc wears , and custom media and requests . My shop is being rebuilt so just know that my products aren’t limited to what’s in there and I’m always happy to customize and shop for something to help meet your pleasure.

I do my best with all of my orders and don’t really have many hard no’s. Feel free to msg me if you get any dirty ideas that I can fulfill 😏

* PS : If toilet content is your thing check  out my VIP Toilet Media here on SP and subscribe for nasty savings * 

Xoxo,
Drip 

Update: 9/22/23'
*I'm back <3
See More