images162485
1/1
Mauve Scallop Thong Mauve seamless VS Pink scallop thong $20 For 1 Day Wear (24hrs) $5 for each additional day up to 5 days $5 - 1 day shower skip add ons available FREE SHIPPING TO US ONLY 0 views | Posted Jan 29, 2021
$20 USD
user
PMoonCollective
I’m a 25 year old office assistant almost 5’7” and super curvy, BBW lovers welcome. Racked and stacked ☺️ I am really into travelling, cooking, reading and binge-watching old shows. I love a...
I’m a 25 year old office assistant almost 5’7” and super curvy, BBW lovers welcome. Racked and stacked ☺️ I am really into travelling, cooking, reading and binge-watching old shows. I love astrology and the moon. Water signs have the wettest panties and this moon princess loves to leave them soaking. My breasts are a 36KK and I wear between a XL-1X in most tops. I do cardio daily 😉 I wear a perfect 10 in shoes, M/L in panties (I like them tight) and I wear all types. I love to switch it up. All panty orders include a minimum 1 Day (24hr) wear with plenty of add-ons. If there is a service or add on you would like and don't see a price send me a message. All orders will be shipped air tight and discreetly. FREE SHIPPING FOR USA ORDERS And if you're just looking to chat and get to know me I'm okay with that too. I'm a little shy at the beginning, but I warm up very well 😘 Also I work a day job during week with standard hours. My job requires me to keep anonymity so I will not show my face. I appreciate you for understanding. I want to be as honest as possible because I want us to enjoy this experience. If you got this far thanks for reading and don't be a stranger.
See More
processing