images103235
1/1
Minx's Well Worn Panties These well-worn panties have been a favorite of mine for over a year. I've worn them all day long and I can promise they are FULL of all kinds of flavors and scents. Message me to find out what I did in them, or request something dirty for me to do in them specifically for you. ;) 0 views | Posted Sep 14, 2020
$30 USD
Sold
user
MarrigoldGoods
Hello hello! This page is run by two sisters (well... really, really close friends). Where one lacks the other is always there and we thought there was no better way to provide for you then by u...
Hello hello! This page is run by two sisters (well... really, really close friends). Where one lacks the other is always there and we thought there was no better way to provide for you then by using the best of both of us. We are based in the rural US, east of the Mississippi. Minx (left in profile) is a working ER nurse and while also finishing up some schooling. Sis (right in profile) is currently a stay at home farmer. We both enjoy getting outside and enjoying nature. We do most of the rural US things such as hiking, river days, and horse back riding. We are very open minded and customer satisfaction is our number one goal. If are looking for something in particular or want something you don't see feel free to ask us, we are more then happy to expand our horizons. We also don't like to spam buyers, so if we don't message you first please don't feel as if we aren't interested, we just like for those who are interested to approach us first. Feel free to message us to get to know us or ask any questions you may have!
See More
expired