Katniss
Nov 02, 2021
An Unsuspecting Touch

An Unsuspecting Touch

Short erotic novel

It was a Friday evening when i finally gave in and decided it was time to give myself a little treat. I was working non stop,very long hours with no leisure time in between. Every day on my way home from work I'd pass this day spa that I had always heard great things about and this particular day even though I was sure they'd be booked up I thought what the hell why not give it a try? To my surprise they did have an opening as long as I didnt mind an hour wait. The lady at the desk then informed me they had complimentary drinks while I waited, this made me very happy bc not only had it been a day/week/month from hell but i was feeling a bit nervous about this whole thing. Getting naked in front of a total stranger and letting them caress my entire naked body! I envisioned a big,muscular, quiet guy that probably only does this job bc hes secretly a giant perv that would steal my panties the first chance he got! so to say I needed to loosen up a bit is putting it lightly. After about an hour wait and two (very strong) vodka martinis i was singing a different tune. The creepy,perv, panty sniffer that I was previously envisioning had now turned into a tall, dark game of thrones looking dude with a chiseled body, thick sexy accent that was wearing a thin, white pair of cotton shorts that perfectly out lined his manhood. He would throw me on the table, have his way with me and leave me begging for more! Every womans fantasy right? Well my fantasy couldn't have been any further from the truth. I walked into the room and saw a thin but very fit, gorgeous brunette with legs that went on for days. She was standing there holding a silk robe as she introduced herself as Chloe. She said she was gonna step out for a minute and make me another drink while I got undressed and into the robe. She asked me to sit in the massage chair in the corner of the room for the first portion of the massage, the feet. As I sat down I was thinking how happy I was that I made myself do this, the booze had already relaxed me a lot, I was about to be relaxed alot more and even though Chloe wasn't the tall,dark,hunk of man meat I hoped she would be she was still really sweet and welcoming and at this point I hadn't been touched in months, if the wind blows the right way I get turned on so I'm sure any kind of human contact male or female was gonna feel good! Chloe came back in,gave me my drink and sat on a little stool at my feet, she rubbed some oil in her hands and then began softly but firmly rubbing my feet. It was pure ecstasy it was as if every single stress I had laid at the bottom of my feet and she was slowly rubbing them away inch by inch. As I completely submitted to her and laid my head back and closed my eyes I felt the vibrations from the chair on my back all the way down to my butt. The butt massaging was such a tease all I could think was just a few inches lower and I really will be in pure ecstasy! As I lifted my head to take a sip of my Martini just as I was going to lay my head back down something caught my eye. Chloe was wearing a button up shirt with the two top buttons unbuttoned and I could see right down her shirt and not only that but the angle she was at her bra was positioned just so that I could see a hint of her right nipple! I bashfully looked away but instantly want to look again! I layed my head back and closed my eyes. The thought of seeing her nipple got me thinking about when I was dating this guy that worked out of town alot he always wanted me to do sexy little strip shows on Skype for him. I remember getting so turned on just by feeling the curves of my own body, caressing my breasts, bending over and coming back up slowly following the curves of my whole body starting at my ankles. I don't know if it was the alcohol or all the massaging or just bc I hadn't been laid in months but I suddenly found myself wanting to feel the curves of her body. Chloe quickly brought me back to reality when she said she was gonna step out so I could take the robe off, and lay my naked body on the table. She said there was a towel I could lay across my lower region. After she left the room I took my robe off and I noticed there was a creamy,white wet spot, I must have been more turned on than i even realized! I laid down, my stomach was flat on the table, placed the towel over my ass and waited for Chloe to come back. She came back in and asked if I needed anything before we got started to which I replied no. She then asked me to relax my body as much as possible, she had two little wand looking things, one for each hand, she started at my feet and ran each of them along each side of my entire body all the way up to my head and then back down to my feet. She said this was a technique to help me relax before the actual massage started. Her technique was a success as I was totally, absolutely, fully relax and complete putty in her hands. Everytime she made it back up to my head I'd get a whiff of her perfume, it was one of those scents that even without seeing the person you just knew they were gorgeous. It was also hard to not acknowledge the fact that when she was up by my head her skirt was almost short enough that I could see her panties. I giggled to myself as I thought "what a tease". Now that I was nice and relaxed it was time to start the massage. She started at my fingertips
, carefully massaging each one, as she made her way to my hand, then the arms, up to my shoulder. She then walked over to the right side and did the exact same. When she got to the back portion I swore she was getting closer and closer to my breast, it had to be on purpose right??? I mean she was rubbing all over on my side boob! Could she be trying to seduce me ?! Surely not it must just be part of the message. Whatever her reasoning was it felt amazing and I damn sure wasnt about to stop her! She made her way down to my butt and massaged only the very tops of each cheek, she then went back down to my feet and I felt her slightly pull my legs apart, she said she needed to be able to get to the insides of my legs. Laying there naked, my legs parted, feeling her hands on my calves working her way up to thighs was too much! Suddenly the distance from calves to thighs seemed immensely greater! I wanted to feel her hands on my thighs so badly, close enough to my pussy that she could touch it. I couldn't believe it, I had never been with a woman in any way nor had I ever had any desire and yet here i was my pussy wet and longing to feel this womans hands go under my towel and rub on my pussy. She got about halfway up my thigh and asked if I would like her to remove the towel and continue moving up my thigh to the butt or if I'd like her to stop there? I told her that she may continue all the way up to my "bottom" as she called it. When she got to the part where your ass meets your leg I could feel my pussy lips spread apart with each knead of her hand. At this point she had to know my pussy was wet, if she couldn't see it she certainly could hear it! You know the slippery, slurpy noises a pussy makes when its wet and manipulated in any way. I was slightly embarrassed but far too aroused, and buzzed to care too much. I wanted so badly for her to feel my wet pussy. Then suddenly,as if she was reading my mind I felt her very slightly and quickly graze it, I thought it had to of been an accident I mean she is massaging my ass it's not that difficult to believe her hand accidentally slipped but then I felt it again! This time the graze lasted a little longer, I still tried to keep my composure and tell myself it was an accident. When it happened a third time I lifted my head and looked back at her. She was looking right at me with a little grin on her face, she put her finger in her mouth and sucked the entire thing. She then (still grinning) asked "may i have another taste"? Too confused and in dismay of what was going on I could barely answer though I must have managed to get out yes bc I felt her finger on my pussy again only then this time it wasnt just on it, it was in it. She finger fucked me for a sec, then grabbed my hand, helped me off the table and led me back over to the chair i was in earlier. She sat me down spread my legs, and softly kissed the inside of my thighs teasing me with her tongue as she got closer to my pussy, kissing and licking all around it I couldn't take it anymore I thrust my pussy into her mouth,I could hear her muffled giggle as I was practically humping her mouth. She brought her two fingers up and fucked me with them while she sucked on my clit like it's never been sucked before. I was in total euphoria. Cumming in someone's mouth has always been such a huge fantasy of mine but I had given up on the fantasy long ago bc although I loved having my pussy ate no one had ever come close to getting me off. This was different It was like Chloe could read my mind! She was doing everything I wanted done without me saying a single word. I felt the climax coming, I grabbed her head and started fucking her face. She didnt seem to mind at all! I could her myself saying "I'm gonna cum", I'm gonna cum"! I begged her to keep fucking my pussy, i told her how badly i wanted to cum in her mouth and then it was like an explosion my whole body shook,everything was tingling it was the most intense orgasm of my life. As I lay there barely able to move or even catch my breath she looks up at me with that same little grin from earlier and says "thanks for coming". She hands me a towel to wipe off with and walks out of the room. I hurried up and got dressed and rushed out. I never saw Chloe again nor did I ever go back to that spa, that day does quite frequently play in head my however. The day another girl brought my fantasy to reality 

An Unsuspecting Touch